WE have many types of maintenance programs available.
If you join our comfort club you will receive these benefits along with superior service.
1. Extended equipment life
2. Fewer repairs and nuisance calls
3. Improved capacity and efficiency
4. Discount on repairs , service and replacements
5. Repair problems before they result in major breakdowns
6. Lower utility bills
7. Improved safety
8. Priority customer we put you ahead of non club members
9. Increase longevity of system
10. Agreement is transferable if you sell your home
11. We remind you when scheduled maintenance is due by email, phone, or postcard
12. Maintain complete history of equipment
COMMERCIAL; please ask for specialized quote.
RESIDENTIAL MAINTENANCE; $75.00
Includes check amp draw compressor, condenser motor, evaporator motor and their capacitors. Check and clear primary and secondary drain lines, check belts and pulleys; adjust if necessary, Check system operating pressures (Refrigerant levels), Check thermostat operation and calibrate if necessary, General inspection of wiring in furnace and A/C, Inspect condenser coil and clean if necessary, Inspect evaporator coil and Brush clean if accessible, Inspect filter; replace if customer provides replacement filter, Lubricate motor oil ports if accessible,Test temperature rise and drop of furnace, A/C and heat pump, Check crankcase heater operation, visually inspect complete system.